With a global share of the payment processing market of an impressive 43.85%, PayPal is known worldwide. Many casinos have realised the far-reaching consumer trust that PayPal promotes, so they now offer it as a payment solution for slots and other gambling methods.
Keep reading to learn more about this payment method and how the tool provides safe depositing methods for both consumers and businesses alike.
Slots are a popular gambling method that allows instant wins to be made for often low deposit amounts. As approved by the UK Gambling Commission, many online casinos now accept PayPal to add funds for use during these games.
All players must do is have an existing PayPal account linked to a UK bank account. This can then be used to process payments from a card or add funds to the PayPal account, which are then deposited to the online casino. Players may have to choose various verification methods to deposit funds, but this usually only consists of 2FA and other security questions.
As with other virtual payment methods, this also eliminates the need to share extra personal information as it’s already stored within PayPal. Instead, the third party, PayPal, manages the data to ensure the business and consumer meet their needs.
Using PayPal for casino slots is building in popularity as it offers many benefits to both consumers and companies. The advantages include the following:
● PayPal is security protected, which means any deposits made are subject to the SSLs that the company has in place. The security measures were further enhanced in 2023 due to recurring cyber breaches, meaning the site is safer to use than ever before.
● No fees are associated with using PayPal, making it ideal for depositing and receiving winnings.
● PayPal is also easy to use, with full account configuration made possible in just minutes.
● Another benefit is that payments are made extremely quickly, which is perfect for facilitating play and allowing customers to have a hard finish when they have reached their limit.
● PayPal is supported by a mobile app, desktop version and full team, meaning that if any issues arise, the player can access professional tools and expertise.
PayPal facilitates secure transactions online thanks to its connectivity with banks and other providers. The process of spending and receiving money through PayPal is, therefore, safe as long as the account being used has been fully configured.
As with any form of gambling, spending money itself should be managed within the player’s limits, as it can be tempting to exceed budgets due to the ease of use that PayPal offers. Some ways to combat this are to set limits via the app itself of the connected bank account to ensure only an approved limit can be accessed. Before spending money, it’s also important to ascertain if the chosen slots are ideal for easy withdrawals via PayPal-connected accounts.
In summary, PayPal is technically safe to use and can be an effective software to link with casinos as long as the player knows their limits.
Below are just some of our casino offers with Paypal. Click any offer below to see more casinos offering paypal